Emergency Water Removal Services In
One of the top reasons for a homeowner to make an insurance company claim is water damage. The water may have intruded into the home, basement, or crawlspace because of severe weather. Water damage may have been due to an overflow or broken pipes in the house. No matter what the cause - or where it occurred - we can help. We can respond to your call 24/7, remove the water, and dry out areas affected.
Top 10 Reasons Water Removal Companies In Are Called
- Flooding due to severe weather. Hurricanes, severe rainstorms, high water levels, or even melting snow can cause water damage.
- Foundation issues. Any cracks or gaps in the foundation can allow water to enter the basement, crawl space, or home.
- Broken or leaking pipes. Frozen pipes are a common cause of water damages. Other times mineral buildup or corrosion are the causes of leaking or broken pipes.
- Poor drainage or clogged gutters. Water should also always be directed away from the structure by sloping. In addition, gutters should be kept clean so that water is not forced to the ground at the level of the foundation.
- Failed appliances. Dishwashers, washing machines, HVAC systems, refrigerators, clogged garbage disposals - all these can cause water intrusion.
- Roofs that leak. Leaking may occur because a tree has fallen on the home, penetrating the attic. The spots where rooflines meet are areas where gaps can develop and allow water in.
- Overflowed plumbing fixtures. This accidental flooding happens when sinks, tubs, or toilets get clogged. Or perhaps the running water is simply forgotten.
- Water heaters. Tanks can fail - most commonly at the bottom due to corrosion or mineral buildup. The pressure valve at the top of the tank may also fail.
- Sewage backups. Water that is discharged from the home may be blocked and backed up.
- Sump pump failure. A sump pump's job is to move water away from home, and when they malfunction, flooding is a real possibility.
Questions To Ask An Emergency Water Removal Professionals In
In the unfortunate event that you need the services of an emergency water professional, there are some questions you might consider asking them.
- Can you provide me with references?
- Are you insured?
- Can you help me with my insurance claim?
- How long will it take for you to get here with your equipment?
- What equipment will you use to take the water out?
- What equipment will you use to dry out my home?
- If something needs to be thrown away, can you do that?
- Do you perform drug tests on your employees?
- Can you restore my home after the water is out and the space dry?
- Can you give me an estimate on cost of your services?
- What certifications do you have?
- How many years of experience do your workers have?
- How will you - and I - know that all the water is out and the space dry?
- What guarantees do you give for your work?
- Do you have a current business license?
The Best Water Removal Company Near Me Is Restoration 1 of Columbia!
As you can see from reading above, we are very knowledgable about the harm a flood can do to your home and why hiring an emergency water removal company in Restoration 1 of Columbia is so important. So, don't wait until mold starts to grow, or secondary damages to your property occurs and call us now by clicking the phone number below!