Emergency Water Removal Services In Lexington, SC
One of the top reasons for a homeowner to make an insurance company claim is water damage. The water may have intruded into the home, basement, or crawlspace because of severe weather. Water damage may have been due to an overflow or broken pipes in the house. No matter what the cause - or where it occurred - we can help. We can respond to your call 24/7, remove the water, and dry out areas affected.
Top 10 Reasons Water Removal Companies In Lexington, SC Are Called
- Flooding due to severe weather. Hurricanes, severe rainstorms, high water levels, or even melting snow can cause water damage.
- Foundation issues. Any cracks or gaps in the foundation can allow water to enter the basement, crawl space, or home.
- Broken or leaking pipes. Frozen pipes are a common cause of water damages. Other times mineral buildup or corrosion are the causes of leaking or broken pipes.
- Poor drainage or clogged gutters. Water should also always be directed away from the structure by sloping. In addition, gutters should be kept clean so that water is not forced to the ground at the level of the foundation.
- Failed appliances. Dishwashers, washing machines, HVAC systems, refrigerators, clogged garbage disposals - all these can cause water intrusion.
- Roofs that leak. Leaking may occur because a tree has fallen on the home, penetrating the attic. The spots where rooflines meet are areas where gaps can develop and allow water in.
- Overflowed plumbing fixtures. This accidental flooding happens when sinks, tubs, or toilets get clogged. Or perhaps the running water is simply forgotten.
- Water heaters. Tanks can fail - most commonly at the bottom due to corrosion or mineral buildup. The pressure valve at the top of the tank may also fail.
- Sewage backups. Water that is discharged from the home may be blocked and backed up.
- Sump pump failure. A sump pump's job is to move water away from home, and when they malfunction, flooding is a real possibility.
Questions To Ask An Emergency Water Removal Professionals In Lexington, SC
When you find yourself in a water damage situation, here are some questions that you might ask the prospective water damage specialists:
- Are you available 24/7?
- Do you have the proper certifications necessary for water extraction?
- How many years of experience do your service technicians have?
- What type of equipment are you going to use to extract the water?
- What type of equipment are you going to use to dry out the space?
- How do you check the extent of the damage?
- Can you help me with my insurance claim?
- Do you have a current business license?
- Do you have carry liability insurance?
- Do you perform drug tests on your employees?
- How much do your services cost?
- What guarantees do you offer if I use your services?
- Do you handle restoration as well, or can you recommend someone if you don't?
- Do you people that you have worked for that you can give me as references?
- Can you dispose of any materials that need to be discarded?
The Best Water Removal Company Near Me Is Restoration 1 of Columbia!
We have been dealing with water damage situations for many years and have strived to create a reputation for reliability and for using best practices. Hopefully, reading this information has made you feel comfortable that we have what it will take to get the job done - quickly, efficiently, courteously - while following all industry standards. We will treat your home as if it were ours!